Dear Members and Guests,
Dandenong RSL is excited to announce we are reopening our Club on Monday 9th November.
On Monday the 26th of October the Victorian Government announced that we can reopen, although with a number of restrictions.
Due to the current restrictions we will be taking a cautious and safe approach to the reopening of our clubs.
At this point in time we will be re-opening Dandenong RSL first, utilising the newly renovated areas available to us at this stage.
We will delay the re-opening of our Cranbourne Club, and will wait until the restrictions have been eased a little further to include a greater seating capacity
We are devastated to have closed the doors and the impact on the Sub Branch, staff and community has been far reaching.
We’re doing our best to keep you safe during this time with a COVID-19 Safety Management Plan which includes:
- EVERY person entering the venue must sign in and out EVERY time to ensure compliance with government contact tracing rules
- Severe restrictions on number of people allowed in the club and spaces
- Hand sanitiser throughout the venue
We have gone into great depth to ensure your safety while visiting us.
- Venue will be open 7 Days
- Dining times will be limited to 90 minutes
- Max table booking is 6 people
- Bookings for Lunch and Dinner are strongly encouraged
- Table service will be provided for all drink and beverage orders – no standing you must be seated at a table
- Alcohol can be purchased without having a meal although snacks will be available
Entry will be through the front main entry only
We kindly ask our members to do their part so we can collectively work to get back to normal by:
- signing in and out on entry and exit
- stay at home if you feel unwell
- maintain 1.5m social distance when walking through public areas and queuing
- remain seated and avoid roaming the Club
- ensure you are only mingling with your table
- Face masks must be worn upon entering and exiting from the venue and at any time food or beverage is not being consumed.
- Entry will be through the front main entry only
We thank all our Members and Guests that are doing everything in their power to ‘flatten the curve’ so we can gradually get back to business as usual.
Dandenong RSL facilities will be open Monday 9th November from 9am and you can still visit us to enjoy a coffee and cake, lunch, dinner or just a cold beverage.
We need your support now more than ever and we can’t wait to fully open the doors again when we are able.