At all times, patrons must be dressed in a clean, neat and tidy fasion.
The following are not permitted at any time:
- Torn or dirty clothing
- Work Clothing (Including Hi-Viz and Overalls)
- T-shirts with offensive writing or motifs
- Slippers, Moccasins, Woolen (Ugg) boots or dirty or untidy footwear
- Bicycle, Football, Sports or Brief Shorts
- Coloured Beach Pants or Beach Shorts
- Singlet Tops or Sleeveless Shirts Tank Tops
- Hats, Baseball Caps or Hoodies covering the head
The decision of the Duty Manager is final, patrons must comply with the rules of the RSL.